2018 is a few days away, and for me, there will be no ‘New Years Resolutions’. However, I do have several goals for the year.
MY TWO MAIN GOALS:
- Read through the Bible in a year using a paced reading plan with the Bible.com app. You can find the website here.
- Lose weight – 40 lbs is my happy number. Right now, I’m so overweight that I can feel it when I walk down the hallway or when I roll over in bed at night. Its not really about the final number but more about the size and ability to move comfortably. My plan – WALK.IT.OFF. I’m a fast walker so walking is easy exercise. I’m getting my exercise plan together, gathering my tools – shoes, workout clothes, sports bra..the essentials and getting them organized and ready to go. And, I’m not planning to do this alone – You can join me in the journey. Let’s walk together. More details on this later.
There are soooo many things I want to accomplish this coming year, but those are my two big ones.
A few other items on my to-do list:
- Tithe consistently
- get back into photography
- take one big vacation trip – at least four days – somewhere far away from home.
- clean out and organize my closet, bedroom, kitchen, garage, entire house – get de-cluttered so I can function efficiently at home
- remodel the kid’s bathroom – I already have the new toilet sitting in a box in the front hallway and I’ve been stalking Pinterest for affordable ideas to get the look I want using a stock cabinet from Home Depot
- and the list goes on….